Terms and Conditions WIN YOUR ORDER BACK
Conditions of Participation Raffle (WIN YOUR ORDER BACK)
1. subject matter of the conditions of participation and organiser
(1) These conditions of participation regulate the conditions for participation in the prize draw as well as any necessary transfer of rights. The description and procedure of the respective draw will take place within the framework of the respective draw campaign on the social media channels of newtonrunning.eu.
(2) The organiser of the draw is (hereinafter referred to as "we"?): :
PERFACTS! Marketing & Vertriebs GmbH, Gahlener Straße 250, 46282 Dorsten, Germany.
(3) By participating in the respective draw, these conditions of participation are accepted.
(1) Anyone over the age of 18 and resident in Europe is eligible to enter the prize draw. Excluded are employees of PERFACTS! GmbH or employees of Newton Running International, as well as affiliated companies, relatives of such employees and their relatives. Furthermore, all Newton Running team members are also excluded from the prize draw. Participation with fake identities or with identities of third parties is not allowed.
(2) Eligible are all those who meet the conditions of participation from 2. (1) and who have purchased products either at www.newtonrunning.eu or at an Expo, conducted by newtonrunning.eu / PERFACTS GmbH. The draw will take place once a month, on the first day of the new month. All those whose invoices have been issued in the respective month are eligible to win.
3. Prizes and notification of prizes
(1) A draw will be held once a month among all eligible participants. The winner will receive a full refund of the invoice amount.
(2) The winners will be selected at random from all eligible participants within one week after the closing date. The winners will be informed via Instagram message or notified in a separate posting and requested to send an email to an email address specified there, in which the personal data is submitted properly and truthfully in full. This information is used to send the prize.
(3) If we do not receive an e-mail from a winner within the specified period, the claim to the prize expires. In this case, we are entitled to conduct a substitute draw.
(4) Only one prize is possible per participant.
(5) If circumstances arise for which we are not responsible, the respective winner will accept an appropriate substitute prize. Such circumstances beyond our control are in particular those that lie with the sponsors of the prizes.
(6) The prizes will be sent to the winner by post to the address provided. The risk is transferred to the winner when the prize is handed over to a transport person. We are not responsible for delivery damage.
4. granting of rights of use
(1) The participant guarantees to be the owner of the necessary rights to the uploaded or linked photos/videos. If the participant is not the sole author or rights holder, he/she expressly declares that he/she has the rights required for participation in the competition.
(2) By accepting the prize, the winner agrees that we may use his/her name for advertising purposes.
5. Liability and indemnification
(1) If the participant uploads photos/videos, the participant guarantees that he/she will not send any content whose provision, publication or use violates applicable law or the rights of third parties.
(2) The participant indemnifies us against claims of third parties of any kind whatsoever resulting from the illegality of photos/videos used by the participant. The indemnity obligation also includes the obligation to fully indemnify the organiser from legal defence costs (e.g. court costs and lawyers' fees).
(1) A violation of these conditions of participation entitles us to exclude the respective participant from participation. This applies in particular if the participant provides false information or the photos or other content used (e.g. comments) violate applicable law or the rights of third parties. The same applies to comments that glorify violence, are offensive, harassing or derogatory or otherwise offend social decency.
(2) If the excluded participant is a winner who has already been drawn, the prize can be subsequently withdrawn.
7. Premature termination and changes
We reserve the right to prematurely terminate the competition in whole or in part at any time, even without notice, or to change its course if it is not possible to guarantee the proper execution of the competition for technical reasons (e.g. computer virus, manipulation of or errors in software/hardware) or legal reasons (e.g. prohibition by Facebook)
8. data protection
We are responsible for the collection, processing and use of participants' personal data, insofar as we process such data ourselves. We will only use the participant's personal details and other personal data within the framework of the statutory provisions of data protection law. We will only store, process and use the information to the extent that this is necessary for the implementation of the competition or if the participant has given his/her consent. This also includes use for exercising the rights of use granted. The data will only be used to carry out the competition and will then be deleted.
The participant may at any time request information about the data stored about him or her. In all other respects, our data protection declaration applies accordingly, which can be accessed at https://newtonrunning.eu/en/privacy
9. final provisions
(1) Should the conditions of participation contain invalid provisions, the validity of the remaining provisions shall remain unaffected.
(2) German law shall apply. Legal recourse to review the draw is excluded.
Data protection notice
In order to carry out the competition, it is necessary for PERFACTS! Marketing &Vertriebs GmbH stores personal data (name), and in the case of winners, also the addresses, in order to draw the winners and send them the prizes. The data is stored solely for the purpose of determining the prize. The processing will only be carried out by PERFACTS! Marketing & Vertriebs GmbH and will only be passed on between these parties. The legal basis for the processing of data is Art. 6 (1) lit. a) and b). PERFACTS! Marketing & Vertriebs GmbH will not pass on data to third parties. All data will be deleted after the end of the competition. The participant can revoke his/her consent to the processing of the data at any time or refuse to hand over the data after the draw. PERFACTS! Marketing und Vertriebs GmbH will then delete the data immediately. The participant has the right to information about the personal data at any time, the right to correction, the right to deletion, the right to restriction and the right to data portability. The responsible party within the meaning of the DSGVO is PERFACTS! Marketing and Sales GmbH. Further information can be found at https://newtonrunning.eu/en/privacy